An all ladies mind-opening kayaking journey full to the brim with passion, know-how and gumption to make the outdoors a bigger part of your life! This inspirational adventure is a one-off very special trip! Linda and co-pilot will teach all the tricks in their bags for kayaking and camping in the wild, along with sharing their fun and super interesting take on the outdoors as a lifestyle.
Nowhere in Europe can you find this many islands and islets clustered so closely together. We get to be true explorers in a stunning coastal wonderland, wild camping permitted anywhere! This adventure is all about a fun communal vibe – enjoying the outdoors and learning new skills while having a grand ol’ time! Relaxing together, laughing together, doing the wild….together.
- Top quality kayaking, camping & cooking gear
- Comfort upgrade – airbed, pillow & chair
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks & dinners
- Soft drinks, coffee & tea
- Detailed guide book
- Return transport Norrköping-Saint Anna
What to Bring
- A couple of sets of clothing
- Shoes for water & land
- Towel & swimwear
- Sunglasses, sun cap, sun block & toiletries
- Camera or battery pack for phone
- Transport to/from Saint Anna
- Pre-order alcoholic beverages if you choose
Dates: 13-17/8 (fully booked) , 22-26/8 2023
Group size: 8 people
Minimum age: 18 years
Fitness level: Low/medium
Prerequisites: Must be able to swim and have a taste for adventure. Weight limit; 120 kilo per person. Beginners are welcome!
Photos: Some of the pictures are taken by artist and photographer Anna Öhlund who also guided this trip with Linda a few years ago.